Iran war latest: Tehran rejects US peace proposals, Iranian national newspaper mocks 'Pinocchio' Trump [View all]

Tehran demands payment of war damages and reparations in counter-offer as it vows to keep fighting
https://www.thetimes.com/world/middle-east/israel-iran/article/iran-war-latest-non-hostile-vessels-can-now-enter-strait-of-hormuz-tehran-says-nbhgc07z6
https://archive.ph/8ib9c
A F/A-18E Super Hornet launching from the flight deck of USS Abraham Lincoln in February
AP
Iran dismisses US peace plan
Iran has dismissed an American proposal to end the war against it, and proposed counterdemands which include payment of war damages and reparations, state media has reported. Iran will end the war when it decides to do so and when its own conditions are met, a senior official told Press TV today, according to the government-controlled channel.
The official suggested that Tehran viewed the US proposals as excessive and disconnected from the reality of Americas failure on the battlefield, Press TV reported. It outlined five specific conditions under which Iran would agree to end the war, including: a complete halt to aggression and assassinations by the enemy; concrete mechanisms to ensure that the war does not break out again, and guaranteed and clearly defined payment of war damages and reparations.
Iran is also asking for the conclusion of the war across all fronts and for all resistance groups involved throughout the region likely to be a reference to Israels war against Hezbollah in Lebanon and international recognition and guarantees regarding Irans sovereign right to exercise authority over the Strait of Hormuz.
These terms are in addition to demands previously presented by Tehran to the Trump administration during rounds of negotiations in Geneva, which took place just days before the US and Israel started the war on February 28. A ceasefire is contingent on the acceptance of all the Iranian conditions, the Press TV report said. No negotiations will be held prior to that, it quoted the official as saying, adding that Irans defensive operations will persist until its conditions are met.
snip
The newspaper Javans front page